Friday, July 01, 2005

Cleveland, Bikes, and a Joke

Well, I'm off to Cleveland today. I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures of all the hot women I meet. Just kidding. Well, maybe not *grin*.

Nothing much has been going on lately. My friend just got a new motorcycle. One that he'll probably end up killing himself on. I give him 6 months before this one is wrecked. It is a cool bike though. He drove all the way down to southern VA to pick it up (it's like 5 hours away).

Actually, that's a funny story. He calls me up on Tuesday and is like, "What are you doing Wednesday and Thursday? You working?" (Note, I have a full time job, I work everyday Mon-Fri). He knows I work Mon-Fri. He also knows that I'm going to Cleveland this weekend. But he still expects me to get off work to drive 10 hours to go pickup a bike and then to turn around the next day and make another 5 hour trip. I dunno about him sometimes.

Well, that's mainly it. I've just been working and getting a lot done at the office. I guess I'll post more when I get back.

Joke:
Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and I think, "Hey."

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM , Blogger juxtaposer said...

Bahahahaha. I'm still laughing at that. And by the time you read this, you shall have returned from your adventure, so I just hope you said hi to Meggo for me. And told her I love her. And kidnappend her and brought her back so we can be a happy family again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home