Friday, July 08, 2005

Happiness

I love being happy. I look around me and I see so many unhappy people. Not only do I love being happy, but I love the fact that my happiness hinges on nothing other than me.

I know that other people make me happier. I also know that material things make me happier. But I love the fact that in the end, the things that makes me happy are the conversations I have with myself.

I can't really tell you a formula for being happy. All I know is that I am happy, and I've been happy for quite some time. I know that while I might be saddend by an event, in the end I know that I am happy.

The only thing that I can tell you is to live for yourself and no one else. Want people, don't need them.

[This blog is dedicated to a friend who is not so happy now, and won't quite admit it.]

-- Corith Malin

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM , Blogger juxtaposer said...

Craigy always makes me happy. Except, of course, when he makes me cry.

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger Matthew Rodatus said...

I love being happy too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home