Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Mumblings of disconnected phrases.

On another.... Once again.... Sometimes I... Eating a... coke.... typing furisouly....

Okay, enough of those. So last night I hung out with a bunch o' friends. Actually, I hung out with two friends and two of their friends. But when you crowd us in my dorm, it seems like a bunch.

Or maybe it's just the fact that two friends is a lot for me. And one of the friends is such a good friend she counts as two, so by that there were three friends there.

Anyways, THREE MORE DAYS!!! That's right. I'm headed to Vermont for nothing other than relaxation in three more days. There I will spend the week waterskiing, boating, hiking, cooking, and doing a bunch of other things which can only be described using gerunds. (that's for you Liz).

Well, that's it. That's all I've done. I rode my motorcycle today. That's great stuff. Anyways, back to work for me.

-- Corith Malin

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM , Blogger juxtaposer said...

Liz? So you've finally caught on, eh? And thanks for making me smile. Have an awesome possum time in Vermont, don't hurt yourself too badly (scratches and other badges of extreme fun are okay), and we'll have to hang out again sometime soon. Since I'm such a good friend and all. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home