Sunday, August 06, 2006

Story Time

So here's the story.

One day when I was a senior in High School I woke up and went on with my day like normal. I went to school, I skipped class, and I went to work. After work I went to hand out with my girlfriend, Liz Johnson, and we were on her "chez" watching tv (probably something gross like E.R.).

I think she was giving me a back massage or something, but she was looking at my back and said, "What's this?"

"What's what?" I replied.

"This." she stated and put her finger on my lower back.

I reached behind my back where her finger was and felt a HUGE scab. Right next to it was another. They were on either side of my spinal column. I went into the bathroom and looked at them in the mirror. They were HUGE and deep. And they were filled with dried blood. I came out and told her, "I dunno. That's weird. Must have happened in my sleep."

"Yeah, cause they weren't there yesterday." she said.

"Weird." And we went on with our night." When I got home I checked my bed (I sleep naked). No blood anywhere. I also sleep on my back, so it would have HAD to seep into the bed. It was strange. I called Liz and we agreed it was most likely an alien abduction.

I showed my friends at school and they all thought it was weird too. To this day I still don't know what happened.

This is a true story. No lies. I promise.

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM , Blogger juxtaposer said...

You were abducted by aliens??

You were abducted by aliens, and you let me touch you??!

I...cannot...abide...aliens.

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger Corith Malin said...

Yeah. What can I say. They just recongnized that I was such a great specimen of human-kind they couldn't keep their hands/tenticals off me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home