Friday, November 04, 2005

So much but so little...

So, I think a lot has been going on, but I couldn't tell you what it is. I woke up at like 7am this morning to start working on my homework for Beowulf. Finished it at 12:30 and rushed off to class. Then my professor never showed up ;-(. This is the second week in a row that this has happened. It was kind of bumming, but then I realized that I'm not taking this old English class for any reason other than the fact that I just really like languages. And so it doesn't matter that he shows or not, I'm doing this for me.

Oh, and I guess I'm an XC runner again now. My coach called me up and was like, "So uhhh, Craig. I'm a man short for regionals..." Yeah, so here I come regionals! Yay! I guess. I went to practice again today and told him I'd come this week (I've been running, but only about 3 - 4 times a week).

Then I played some Tennis, and now I'm about to go eat some Mexican food at La Paz. I think there's a party at the french house too. So I'll probably have fun tonight.

I think that's it. My tags on my car are expired, but I can ride my bike until I get new tags.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM , Blogger juxtaposer said...

You promised me a ride on that bike. Cough it up, bucko...I expect to see you in two weeks, bike in tow, to keep said promise.

 
At 6:47 PM , Blogger CallenderGirl said...

So cool you're running again! I injured my knee two summers ago doing the Midnight Sun Run and have just recently been able to run on it again. I'm still stuck using the tredmill unitl its fully recovered, but at least its a start.

Went on my first snowboarding run of the season this weekend! I know you are SO jealous! It was awesome! The slopes aren't open, yet so we did backcountry at Hatcher's Pass. Needless to say a snowmachine would have been nice because it was a good 3 hour hike up the mountain in full on winter gear, plus hauling our snowboards! I wish you'd been here to go with. You'd have had a blast! It was perfect powder!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home