Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The week keeps marching on... Hopefully.

Well... I don't know where to begin. I've only just realized how behind I've gotten on all my school work, and it sucks. So I've just really been trying to play catch up for the past two days.

The sad part is that I'm behind in just about every aspect of my life. My work schedule is behind by a week. My school is only behind for the last couple days, but I don't have any classes tomorrow night and will hopefully catch up on that after work. I work from 10:30 till 4:00.

For school I need to listen to the beowulf conversation, translate half of beowulf (if not more, cause I only have a bit of time on thursday and then friday morning), then do some beowulf reading. Check out the Beowulf discussion board, and finally finish up some linear algebra for thursday.

Anyways, I must get back to poking people.

-- Craig

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM , Blogger juxtaposer said...

Craig, I'm sad that I'm not listed as a friend of yours in your links list. But that's okay, because I am going to give you some advice anyway: small chunks. I know that sounds kinda gross, but hear me out. If you're feeling overwhelmed, take everything apart piece by piece, and concentrating on getting one piece done, then move onto something else. Then bit by bit, you get done, and you can come visit me! Hurrah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home