Friday, October 07, 2005

Things I've noticed...

1. That things are always what they appear to be.
2. You shouldn't be scared or yourself.
3. I have really cool friends.
4. Buffered and non-buffered RAM is NOT the same thing as Registered or non-Registered RAM.
5. People don't know anything about copyright law and end up screwing a lot of good inventors.
6. Intangible items are beyond most people's mental capacity.
7. That debates in class about copyright law quickly turn into, "Let's ask an audience member questions and have him answer them."
8. Bellybuttons aren't that bad looking after all.
9. That I still really like my tattoo.
10. It's hard to ride a motorcycle when it's raining.
11. Hood's internet is slow at 10:45am on a friday.
12. That this list is way to long, but atleast it's a healthy mix of good and bad things.

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM , Blogger juxtaposer said...

I'm a cool friend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home