Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Life life life life life

I read a good quote today. I think it was on someone's away message. But pretty much it said the reason to live is that there is life all around you. I like that. Don't know why, but I just do.

Well, I had hoped to goto Florida this weekend for fall break, but I cannot get the time off work. That means no beach for me. But I can spend the weekend instead fixing my car and bike. My car has been broken for about 3 weeks now and it's getting rainy and cold (which makes riding my motorcycle a pain).

I've also determined that I get myself in situations sometimes which are beyond my fixing, and that it's no fun to be in them.

My roommate is really cool. I'm glad he and I are friends. He gets down about women though. He thinks women don't like him, which is funny because he's a pimp and women through themselves at him all the time, but he just doesn't want THOSE women, he wants the women that don't want him. Grrr. People!

1 Comments:

At 5:36 AM , Blogger juxtaposer said...

I never got to ride your motorcycle. I just realized that, and I think it should be remedied.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home