Monday, January 09, 2006

It's been a long time, shouldn't have left you...

It's been way too long since I've posted and way too much has gone on. So I'll just stick to the exciting stuff.

1. School got out.
2. I went on vacation in Alabama for a week. It was fun. Celebrated Christmas with my family and New Years with some friends in Auburn, AL.
3. Those friends I visited in Auburn, came up to visit me in Maryland the week I got back. It was hectic, but fun.
4. That same week I had friends, I was trying to catch up to things at work. Also hectic and not so fun.
5. Got to see Sara a bit. This is ALWAYS fun! But didn't happen very often.

This last weekend I went to my company christmas party with Sara. We went ice skating and that was great! I haven't been in so long, and I'm still fairly good at it. I should take up Hockey again.

After that we drove to Baltimore and partied at some of her friends' apartment from high school. I had a great time and got really wasted. They were all really cool and I only made a small fool out of myself when I was amazed at how blue my feet were under a blue floresent light.

After that, back to Hood and we hung out that day. Well, she had to goto work from 3pm - 7pm. But after that we hung out. As always, great fun! *wink*

And now I'm sitting at work finishing up some projects.

-- Craig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home