Sunday, January 29, 2006

Concerts and Happenings...


Well, I've had two concerts since I last wrote. And I joined a band (obviously). The band name is "The Kennedy Years" Here are some pictures of the concert. It was awesome. I love getting up there and playing for people and watching them dance and look at me. Plus, so many of my friends came to the concert that it felt really good that they were all there to see us play. It even felt good that people I didn't know where there enjoying our performance.

Anyways, the only other things that have really happened is that I've been working a lot. I'm working 32 hours this semester and I'll probably end up taking one class so I have full time status.

Sara and I are doing quite well. We just saw "The Matador" last night and that was GREAT. Really intense and funny.

Anyways, back to work for me. I'll write more I promise.

--Craig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home